Get Yourself some Ashley in Africa!!!



Hi Everyone,

Your time is running out to hear about the awesomeness of God, Cape Town, and how those two forces have combined to shake-rattle-n-roll my life for nearly 6 years. You've got two more chances to hear and see and feel up close and personal the story God is telling in the beautiful motherland, South Africa.

This coming Friday evening from 7:30-9:00 in at 8011 Dozier Place in Brentwood, home of Mike and Debbie Hunter, we'll be having a sweet time of fellowship and sharing. If it suits your schedule, come join us.

If Saturday mornings are more your thing, we're here to oblige. From 10:30 - noon at 1519 Lipscomb Drive in Brentwood (my house), we'll be eating bagels, taking shots of coffee and starting the weekend right with pictures, stories, laughter (and definitely tears!) so come sit with us!!!

For both of these events, I'll need you to RSVP ASAP so we can plan best. Any questions can be posted here, or emailed to me at ashleyinafrica@gmail.com

It's going to be great seeing you all! I just know God will bless you when you hear how redemptive and amazing and hopeful He's been these last few years.

Love to you all
xoxo

Comments

  1. Wish I could pop over, but the commute is a little far from TX. I've enjoyed reading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Ash!!!

    God bless you!
    Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks mark!! too bad you're in cape town, or i'd invite you. i'll show you my presentation when i'm back that side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo, I haven't forgotten about you. I hope to respond to your most recent email tomorrow. I love you friend and wish I could join your event.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

another abundance.

2012 in review (better late than never!)