Set Free Rocks.

Last night I visited one of my favorite churches in Nashville, it's called Set Free and is a church plant of  Set Free Yucaipa (Southern California). I love this church because it's raw, unpolished, and rough around the edges. I just feel so comfortable as soon as I walk in. People walk up to greet me, ask my prayer requests, and shake my hand. Everyone has a hard story, and Im inspired by those I meet.

The original church is in California, and thanks to my amazing fellowship at Brentwood Baptist Church, I will be going to visit the Set Free church in Yucaipa, California. After the service, I will be visiting  the Ranch, which I imagine is much like the farm-type rehabs we have in South Africa. Im excited to hear the heart of Pastor Willie who founded Set Free. He is passionate about the lost, the down-and-out, and the ones who have made a mess of their lives with drugs and alcohol. I got so fired up when I watched their promo video last night, and today I want to share with you another video I have found. It's awesome stuff! Want your world rocked?! Get involved at Set Free Nashville :)

Watch this Video to Learn about Set Free Yucaipa's Ministry to the Broken...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another abundance.

2012 in review (better late than never!)